Sunday, October 6, 2013

Transition

The first time,
Yes, the first time,
That I was turned down,
For the job because of my height,
I realized that I have ceased,
That I have ceased to grow anymore
Worry? Yes, I was worried to death,
How could I supposed to live?
To live a stagnant life without growth?
I was worried and looking for ways
Reading, asking and experimenting,
To grow half an inch more,
To become fit again for the job,
That I loved and prepared for so long
Like an alchemist, I found a perfect formula
That took my ambition from half an inch
To a space for an infinite growth
The space was in me
And the formula was imagination,
My griefs turned into triumph
Mother Nature truly loves us
By stopping our outward growth
She tells us to turn in
To turn in for growing in
In a space where even God
Wants a place in it
In a space where those who care about you
Want their places to be permanent
And it was a big transition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's beat the drum!...!...!...!

Yeah, Let's beat the drum...In month of Ramadan, some people beat the drums going street to street to wake up the people in predawn time...I was always fascinated by their jobs; they wake up people from sleep in a time when they are in deep sleep... Socrates were thinking that most of us are in deep sleep like that of predawn time, so he was going from street to street in ancient Athens and cross-questioning people to show them that their lives are un-examined...When we do not analyse our beliefs and world views then it is like living in sleeping mode...The stronger the certainty in unexamined worldviews, the deeper is the sleep.......

As there is no Socrates to stop us on the streets to cross-question our worldviews, keeping diary is way to open yourself for your examination (it is famously known as self-accountability).....so here I have started beating the drums...let's see how much I am going to be committed to my diary :)