Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Soulmate

As I got up, I was blank
As if I don't remember anything
No feelings, no idea
I wondered, what happened to me?
But any expressions without feelings,
is like wandering without purpose
So I stopped wondering and went out
to see in from outside, to find out the reason
And there was the sky, up there
With dark stagnant clouds,
With expressionless face,
No feelings, No idea,
So, I said, it is again you,
Wake up, wake me up
Wonder, why I ask the sky
To wake me up?
I feel, sky is my soulmate
Holding the string of my soul in its hand
And stir my feelings at its will
I feel, sky is a window to my soul
Sometimes, I forget that sky is up there
And it reminds me of its existence
By bright sun that makes my head boil
And I know, it is angry
By a large white moon
And I know, it is in romantic mood
By dark stagnant clouds
And I know, it is bored
By bright clear sky
And I know, it is happy without any reason
By rapidly changing clouds,
Painting and erasing them
And I know, it is in creative mood
By low dark clouds and then suddenly,
Lightening, shouting and pouring
And I know, it is in childish mood,
Trying to scare me, make me hide
And when I look miserable, it enjoys the looks
By soft rains, interrupted by its silence
And then raining again
And I know, it is sad
And having difficulty to tell me
How does it feel
All it needs is solitude
So it could wash out slowly
With soft rains all those sandy
Misunderstandings that is scratching
its delicate soul
By countless little stars
That twinkle, with different strengths,
And I know, this is story time,
And all these stories are about us,
About the origin of our souls
And their journey
And our future,
That we are destined to,
Though, the story line is the same,
It amuses me, surprises me and expands me
Every time, that I listen it
Hey, wake up, wake me up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's beat the drum!...!...!...!

Yeah, Let's beat the drum...In month of Ramadan, some people beat the drums going street to street to wake up the people in predawn time...I was always fascinated by their jobs; they wake up people from sleep in a time when they are in deep sleep... Socrates were thinking that most of us are in deep sleep like that of predawn time, so he was going from street to street in ancient Athens and cross-questioning people to show them that their lives are un-examined...When we do not analyse our beliefs and world views then it is like living in sleeping mode...The stronger the certainty in unexamined worldviews, the deeper is the sleep.......

As there is no Socrates to stop us on the streets to cross-question our worldviews, keeping diary is way to open yourself for your examination (it is famously known as self-accountability).....so here I have started beating the drums...let's see how much I am going to be committed to my diary :)